Everbody’s Jackpot may be unique in the world of progressive jackpot slots, because it rewards everyone in the game for winning grand prizes. And that’s not the only distinguishing feature of this particular game.
It is rare to find a progressive jackpot advertised with the slogan “Everyone shares the Jackpot!” Most of us are lovers of progressive jackpots. Also like the idea of people contributing to the jackpot to win some more money, but when we finally win that life-changing jackpot, we’re not at all excited about sharing it with anyone. That’s on the other side of the world, isn’t it? Even so, this is exactly what makes Everybody’s Jackpot unique in the world of progressive jackpots, which rewards everyone in the game for winning grand prizes. Luckily, that’s not the only distinguishing feature this particular game offers.
The game is set up as an interesting gameshow, with fun 3D graphics and an active mistress leading the player throughout the game. By using the scrolls are much smaller than what you would see in most online slot machines. There are only three reels in all, forming a nine-square grid with eight pay lines playing. The result is a quick, clear, and simple game.
Players can win in the usual way, by placing victory symbols on the grid. While playing, the Wild symbol is only available on the centerline in free games and replaces any symbol in the winning line. The Scatter icon can be anywhere on the scroll. Free Spins feature is activated when three or more Spins appear in one spin. Each Free Spins feature includes 12 free spins with a Wild reward in the center of the net and can be reactivated by landing three or more Spins at any given moment during playing.
Of course, the real bonus of this game is the progressive jackpot. There are no bonus games that lead to great prizes, which means jackpots are only awarded randomly. However, one thing that is predictable about this award is how it will be awarded. Instead of giving the entire jackpot to one player, everyone’s Jackpot Award is only 70% awarded to the winner. What about the remaining 30%? 15% is divided equally among all eligible players in the game and the remaining 15% is divided among the same players proportionally with the amount staked in the previous 24 hours. This means you can still win a portion of the jackpot even if you’re not currently playing. Everybody’s Jackpot is unique in that it not only guarantees that all players get a reward when a lucky player wins, it also rewards their most loyal fans.